Buy Command large picture hanging strips at Crafts Plus and get home or office delivery. These large Command Picture Hanging strips hold most 24 x 36 frames.
Made by 3M in the USA, Command brand picture hanging strips are a great way to stick pictures to the a without damaging the wall's surface. Each pair of Command strips interlock when pressed together; they are not Velcro strips. Note: these strips are not meant to hold valuable objects or pictures in hot enviroments or over someone's bed. The adhesive strips may fail, if the ambiant temperature exceeds 40 C.
Command Picture Hanging Strips Specifications:
- Hanging Strips make decorating quick and easy
- Holds strong, yet removes cleanly
- One click tells you they are locked in and holding tight
- Removable with no wall damage or holes
- No cracked plaster or sticky residue
- 3 sizes available
- Large strips assembled size: 0.75" L x 0.2" W x 3.75" H
- Works on a variety of surfaces
- Also available: Frame Stabilizer Strips
Command(TM) Picture Hanging Strips come in three sizes:
- small strips hold most 8 x 10 frames,
- medium strips hold most 18 x 24 frames, and
- large strips hold most 24 x 36 frames.
- Clean surface with isopropyl rubbing alcohol, wipe gently, and let dry. (Do not use household cleaners.)
- Separate strips.
- Press matching pairs of fastening strips together until they click.
- Remove one green liner.
- Position one set of strips on the back of a frame and press firmly.
- Repeat for 3 more pairs of fastening strips and place them at opposing ends of the back of the frame.
- Remove the remaining green liners.
- Position the frame on the wall.
- Press each set of fasteners firmly for 30 seconds.
- Grab frame at bottom and peel off surface. Do not pull straight toward you to remove.
- Firmly press all three areas of each strip for 30 seconds each.
- Wait 1 hour to mount frame.
- Press fastening strips firmly together until they click.
- If the frame is not level, reposition it.
- Wait a minimum of 7 days after painting to hang frames
- If there is paper backing on the frame, remove the paper to attach the fastening strips directly to frame.