Buy a bag of Poly Pellets at Crafts Plus
Poly Pellets are 100% polypropylene plastic pellets that may be used as a weighted stuffing material or as a filler when you make a doll, a teady bear, or a sensory blanket. Poly Pellets enable your creations to be flexible, so that your child may sit their teady bear down and move their arms in a lifelike manner.
All poly pellets have a smooth edge with an oval contour to create a uniform fill. Poly-Pellets combine easily with Poly-Fil fibers.
Poly Pellets are
- Washable pellets,
- Non-toxic pellets,
- Easy to Use pellets,
- Unconditionally guaranteed,
- Pellets are made in the USA,
- Use pellets in decorative crafts,
- Between 3 mm and 5 mm ovals about 2 mm thick,
- 2 lb / 906 g
Bulk prices for each 2 lb bag of poly pellets when you purchase a certain amount:
- Buy 2 - 5 and pay only $14.00 each
- Buy 6 - 11 and pay only $13.00 each
- Buy 12 and pay only $10.00 each
Larger orders will require custom shipping quotes. Flat rate quotes are placeholder shipping costs; we will notify you if there are additional shipping costs for over-weight or over-size orders.
We are currently shipping from Brampton, Ontario.