Buy Silhouette Curio at craftsplus.ca and get it delivered to your home or office in Canada or the USA. Ships from Brampton, Ontario.
The Curio does:
- Etching, and
- Simultaneous operation with two heads:
Cutting and plotting at the same time, or
Plotting with two pens at the same time!
Use the Silhouette Curio™ hobby machine to:
- Cut designs on thin materials such as paper, vinyl, foil, leather, and foam.
- Deboss, and emboss on materials such as paper, wood, steel, vinyl, foil, leather, and foam.
- Etch on materials such as paper, wood, steel, vinyl, foil, leather, and foam.
- Plot designs on paper, wood, foil, leather, foam, and metal
- Stipple on soft materials such as paper, vinyl, foil, leather, and foam.
The Silhouette Curio cuts deeper than the Silhouette Cameo and is far more durable. Its sintered tungston alloy blade is made with a super fine powder for extra durability.
The only benefit of the Silhouette Cameo over the Curio is that the Cameo cuts pieces of cardstock or vinyl rolls up to 12" wide verses 8.5" wide in the Curio and Silhouette Portrait machines.
Simply connect Curio to your PC or Mac with the included USB cable and use the included software, Silhouette Studio®, to design your project. Then send your project to Curio to put your signature style on countless DIY projects. Curio is the perfect machine for DIYers that love to diversify their creativity.
Curio is the only machine that can unlock stippling, etching, debossing, embossing and dual carriage features in the powerful Silhouette Studio® design software (included with purchase).
- Silhouette Curio™
- 8.5 in. x 6 in. base (includes four platforms)
- 8.5 in. x 6 in. cutting mat
- 8.5 in. x 6 in. embossing mat
- Cutting blade
- Fine embossing tool
- Wide embossing tool
- 50 exclusive digital designs
- AC adapter
- USB cord
- Silhouette Studio® Software CD
Silhouette Curio Review
Silhouette Curio Stipple Feature
Custom product tab