Buy a Cricut Explore Air at Crafts Plus and we will ship it to your home or office.
The new Cricut Explore Air cutting and plotting machine does everything that the Cricut Explore® does - it just does it wirelessly with built-in Bluetooth technology!
Just when you thought that Cricut's new Explore Air machine couldn't get any more amazing, get free shipping in the continental USA when you order the Cricut Explore Air directly from Cricut with the code MARCHSHIP for $269.99 USD (~$345.59 CAD)!
Cricut Explore Air's new special features
- It can cut over 60 different materials, including leather, balsa wood, fabric, vinyl, tissue paper, craft foam, and even silk! They just set the dial to the material that they need to cut and the machine keeps track of the settings for them.
- It's wireless and compatible with Cricut Design Space iPad app.
- There's no overlay simply because it's not needed! Users just lay all of their cuts in the design space and they can see everything they are cutting - all at once. Goodbye handbooks!
- If users don't want to cut out their layers, they can just print them on their printer and have the Explorer cut it out.
- Fonts and images can be uploaded for free so projects can have writing on them that looks just like handwriting.
- Since it's wireless, all projects can be saved to the cloud, which allows users to conveniently swap between their laptop and iPad.
- Cartridges are linked to your Cricut ID and delivered over the cloud. So once you've loaded a cartridge, you have it everywhere you go.
- There's no overlay simply because it's not needed! You just lay all of your cuts out in the Cricut Design Space app and you can see everything you are cutting all at once. So goodbye handbooks!
- It comes with a ton of "make-it-now" projects. You just send them straight to the machine and they are ready to go. You can also customize them with your own font and images!
- Fonts and images can be uploaded for free - the machine can actually print writing that looks just like handwriting! You can also draw and upload pictures to the machine without having to cut anything out.
Precise cuts every time with the Cricut Explore
The Cricut Explore machine features patent-pending Cut Smart technology, so you can cut a wide range of shapes and sizes with exceptional accuracy. Cut basic shapes and fonts as small as 1/4 inch tall and all images up to 11-1/2 inches wide by 23-1/2 inches tall. You'll get polished, professional-looking results every time.
The Cricut Explore Cuts 60+ materials
Cricut Explore cuts a wide variety of materials, including paper, cardstock, vinyl, iron-on, poster board, fabric, felt, and more. You don't have to waste time on complicated blade depth or speed settings—just turn the Smart Set dial to get the perfect cut on nearly any material. You can even create and save custom settings for different materials as you explore the possibilities
Print then Cut
Print full color images with Cricut Design Space and your printer; then cut them out flawlessly with your Cricut Explore machine. Say goodbye to trimming away white space—the Cricut Explore machine cuts precisely every time. The 50,00+ designs in the Cricut Image Library are available for printing, or you can upload your own images to print and cut
**This post contains affiliate links and Michaels Inc will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking through these links.