We ship orders primarily from Toronto, Ontario. Our poly pellets may be shipped from Edmonton, Toronto or Montreal, depending on the shipping destination and availability.
When you place an order, our website usually estimates shipping costs and provides you with available shipping options.
Flat rate quotes may be placeholder shipping costs; we will notify you if there are additional shipping costs for over-weight or over-size orders. Flat rate shipping is usually ground shipping by the most economical method.
Shipping rates are quoted based on weight for heavy items or dimensional-weight for lighter items, according to Canada Post's formula. The shipping rates are determined by our shippers and couriers. USPS and FedEx round up weights to the next full pound. Canada Post allows for exact weight quotes, but may still charge based on dimensional-weight.
Ship dates and delivery dates may vary depending on the availability of your items. Some items are seasonal or temporarily out of stock, so it may take an extra week or two to get out of stock items, if they are not available from our local suppliers.
Q. How much to ship Silhouette Cameo to Canada?
A. We quote Silhouette Cameo shipping costs from Toronto, Ontario. Shipping costs range from $12 to $30 for locations across Canada.
- You may return new unopened items within 15 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (e.g. if you received an incorrect item).
- If you want to cancel an order that is still "waiting fulfillment," call or email us, so that we may refund your order before we ship your items.
- Silhouette America and Cricut provide one-year warranties for their machines. If your machine is defective, please call them directly to handle your warranty claim. If you are in the Toronto area, we may be able to handle warranty shipping for you. Cutting machines may be returned or exchanged as long as they remain unopened, otherwise you will have to rely on your warranty. You may have a double warranty, if you pay with an AMEX, Visa or MasterCard. Please check with your card issuer to see if they provide you with additional warranty and purchase protection coverage.
- You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly, depending on your location. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
- If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. Or call us and we can help you over the phone.