Buy a Silhouette Cameo 3 at Crafts Plus and we will ship it to your home or office.
The Silhouette Cameo 3 is both an electronic cutting tool and a plotter. The Silhouette Cameo uses a small blade to cut designs into a wide array of materials or a sketch pen to draw designs like a plotter on surfaces up to 12 inches wide and up to 10 feet long! Sketch pens for plotting are sold separately.
The Silhouette Cameo cuts with a blade or draws with a pen! The Silhouette Cameo works with a built-in USB port for your memory sticks. It also works with a PC or MAC computer with an included USB cable, just like a laser printer. The new Silhouette Cameo 3 is more versatile than a Cricut Air
The new Silhouette Cameo 3 standard kit includes:
- Silhouette CAMEO® 3 electronic cutting machine with touchscreen controls
- Dual pen and blade holding chambers for simultaneous action and faster project completion
- Silhouette Studio® software (download)
- Power cable and a USB 2.0 cable
- Basic instruction manual
- 12" x 12" cutting mat with standard grip tack
- Silhouette Paper Cutting blade
- One-month basic subscription to the Silhouette Design Store
- Crosscutter functionality
- 100 free digital designs (download)
- AutoBlade cuts materials up to 2 mm deep
- UPC: 814792021781
- The Silhouette Studio software on a CD is compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1/8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Vista and Mac OS X 10.5.8 and higher
- The Silhouette Studio software gives you access to thousands of downloadable designs, with a subscription to the Silhouette design store.
- The Silhouette Cameo cuts up paper, vinyl, or fabric up to 12 inches wide and 10-feet long using an optional Silhouette Roll Feeder
- Great for Scrapbook layouts, cards,custom apparel, vinyl decor, etched glass, sketch designs and paper crafts
- Intricate cuts, precision duplication and smooth edges make the Silhouette the perfect tool for paper crafting project
- Silhouette Cameo 3: Spring steel rollers that are designed as a stronger yet gentler way to hold project materials in place.
Crafts Plus ships the new Silhouette Cameo Plus Starter Kit to your home, office or school from Mississauga, Ontario via Canada Post Expedited Parcel, Xpresspost, or FedEx Ground.
- Product Dimensions: 53.3 x 14 x 15.2 cm ; 3.2 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 5.4 Kg
The creative possibilities with the new Silhouette CAMEO® are endless. Here are just a few:
- Design your own custom apparel
- Personalize a party
- Give your home decor a signature look
- Build 3D prototypes
- Cut fabric and save time doing it
- Decorate with vinyl decals
- Construct a school project
- Create custom invitations
- Make a stencil
- Create unique stamps
It is easy to cut and draw designs with the Silhouette Cameo using its free Silhouette Studio software. This software offers a wide variety of tools and functions to quickly create custom projects with ease. The software can also manipulate and cut fonts that are already installed on your computer. The free Silhouette Studio software allows you to create any 2D design you can think of or find. Subscribe to Silhouette America's online font and design catalog for fresh and new designs.
The Silhouette Studio Business edition software allows you to create any 3D design you can think of.
Optional Silhouette accessories available are:
- A Silhouette extra large mat: 12" x 24" mat,
- A Silhouette Fabric cutting blade,
- A Silhouette metallic pen set,
- A Silhouette glitter pen set, and
- A Silhouette hook tool.
Silhouette CAMEO® is a registered trademark of Silhouette America, Inc. Crafts Plus Inc. is an authorized dealer of Silhouette America products